Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 11:47:35 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Santa Fe Club Philippines Site!
If you want to register in this site, please log-in first in our fb website. Introduce yourself and please indicate your login name.

The FB's URL is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/santafeclubph/

Reminder: Please read and comply with SFCP Forum Rules.

Sponsored by:

+  Hyundai Santa Fe Club Philippines Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion / Off-topic (Moderators: sprinter73, C190)
| | |-+  Anay Treatment - The scientific way
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anay Treatment - The scientific way  (Read 2355 times)
Moris

Rewards: 3

« on: June 07, 2011, 08:47:13 pm »

For those who are experiencing anay problems this could be an option. Anay treatment the scientific way (no chemicals) I just signed a one year contract with them and this is what they did so far.

1. On site inspection/consultation/estimate - free of charge
2. Install total 13 interceptors arround the house perimeter approx 4.5 mtrs apart
3. Install 2 baiting station inside the house
4. Signing of contract and 50% payment (one year)
5. Tinibag nila lahat ng punso (colony) in our area and captured the queen
6. They will visit their baiting station and interceptors every month for monitoring

For those interested and for further explanation of the system, contact below person:

Mr. Alvin Extrella
President - KLINPIX pest control services.
09213094545 / 09228394545

Medyo mahal ang fee but it is very much negotiable.
Mas mahal ang magpagawa pag inanay na.

For those who are planning to build a house, avoid using wood.

Coincidentaly, Alvin (president) is saving money to get a Santafe. Gustong gusto niya yung Metallic brown na nakapark sa garahe namin he hehe

Let us drink to forget but never forget to drink. Let us drink to forget the evil spirits of the sea. Cheers to the wounds that never heal
McQueen
Viper

Rewards: 2

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 10:06:59 pm »

An uncle of mine mentioned similar solution that was used when they had termite problems. Can you give an estimate of how much is it for the one year contract?
Sylar
Java Compiler
Administrator

Rewards: 9

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 11:14:09 pm »

Just got our house treated... nagka infestation kasi... kakainis.
Ours was the traditional way treating all parts of the house to kill the queen. 2 years warranty.

For those who are experiencing anay problems this could be an option. Anay treatment the scientific way (no chemicals) I just signed a one year contract with them and this is what they did so far.

1. On site inspection/consultation/estimate - free of charge
2. Install total 13 interceptors arround the house perimeter approx 4.5 mtrs apart
3. Install 2 baiting station inside the house
4. Signing of contract and 50% payment (one year)
5. Tinibag nila lahat ng punso (colony) in our area and captured the queen
6. They will visit their baiting station and interceptors every month for monitoring

For those interested and for further explanation of the system, contact below person:

Mr. Alvin Extrella

Medyo mahal ang fee but it is very much negotiable.
Mas mahal ang magpagawa pag inanay na.

For those who are planning to build a house, avoid using wood.

Coincidentaly, Alvin (president) is saving money to get a Santafe. Gustong gusto niya yung Metallic brown na nakapark sa garahe namin he hehe

ALAV

Rewards: 7

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 11:27:37 pm »

Sir Moris, effective pa ba to sa existing na house na may anay na? Sa akin kasi currently nakacontract sa mapecon and they do the service quarterly pero di pa din napigil yung anay though minimal lang yung wood components ng bahay ko and wala namang punso within our compound. Do they service around Alabang-Muntinlupa area?

Moris

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 04:35:57 am »

I just started mine a few days ago so observe ko na lang kung effective.

The interceptors are suppose to attract/intercept  the anay instead of going into the house. They will then be fed with the magic food that will neutralize their ability to eat on wood and will eventually self destruct.

The baiting station is for existing anay in the house. They will feed on this and will also eventually self destruct.

@ALAV - Okey sa house na may anay na. They service any location. Suggest yo call the number and talk to Alvin. Mabait naman siya.

@MCQUEEN - Tawagan niyo na lang din po si Alvin.

Mr. Alvin Extrella

Let us drink to forget but never forget to drink. Let us drink to forget the evil spirits of the sea. Cheers to the wounds that never heal
ALAV

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 02:44:02 pm »

Thank you, can you pm me the annual cost sir? may 1 year pa daw natira sa contract namin sa mapecon but I gave Alvin's number to my wife so she can contact him and arrange for inspection of the house. Mas okay yung sa kanila because they don't use chemicals and if the price is right, we might just cancel our contract with mapecon.

I just started mine a few days ago so observe ko na lang kung effective.

The interceptors are suppose to attract/intercept  the anay instead of going into the house. They will then be fed with the magic food that will neutralize their ability to eat on wood and will eventually self destruct.

The baiting station is for existing anay in the house. They will feed on this and will also eventually self destruct.

@ALAV - Okey sa house na may anay na. They service any location. Suggest yo call the number and talk to Alvin. Mabait naman siya.

@MCQUEEN - Tawagan niyo na lang din po si Alvin.

Mr. Alvin Extrella

Moris

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 07:53:33 pm »

Update ko lang for those who might be interested.

I would say affective ang system. Nawala ang anay sa loob ng bahay within 3 mos of treatment so inalis na yung baiting station sa loob ng bahay ang naiwan na lang ay yung mga interceptors sa labas ng bahay to protect/intercept new intruders (anay)

ALAV

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 02:10:34 am »

I would say affective ang system. Nawala ang anay sa loob ng bahay within 3 mos of treatment so inalis na yung baiting station sa loob ng bahay ang naiwan na lang ay yung mga interceptors sa labas ng bahay to protect/intercept new intruders (anay)

Sir Moris ganun pa din ba yung number ni Mr. Alvin Extrella kasi pinapatawagan ko sa hipag ko wala daw sumasagot eh. Papatingnan ko sana ang bahay ko kasi inatake ng anay. Hininto na kasi namin mapecon and lately wala masyado tao sa bahay kaya naglabasan mga anay.

Moris

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 05:13:43 am »

Sir Moris ganun pa din ba yung number ni Mr. Alvin Extrella kasi pinapatawagan ko sa hipag ko wala daw sumasagot eh. Papatingnan ko sana ang bahay ko kasi inatake ng anay. Hininto na kasi namin mapecon and lately wala masyado tao sa bahay kaya naglabasan mga anay.

Alam ko same pa rin tawag twagan niyo lang naexperience ko din minsan di macontact pero after a few calls nacontact din. Check ko later taday kung nagpalit ng number will let you know.
Mr. Alvin Extrella

ALAV

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 02:14:04 pm »

Thanks sir Moris nagreply na daw po.

atmar

Rewards: 1

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 08:44:55 pm »

afaik ang pinaka maganda na gamot sa anay these days is called "agenda" its being made by bayer.
O!lman
Global Moderator

Rewards: 12

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 10:43:34 pm »

afaik ang pinaka maganda na gamot sa anay these days is called "agenda" its being made by bayer.

DIY lang ako sa termite control, I'm getting the chemical being used by Professional Pest control company from my college buddy. Hindi sya kasi available over the counter. The chemical name is Cypermethrin. Brand name is Cyper TC

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/cyper-tc-p-53.html

ALAV

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 12:05:38 am »

DIY lang ako sa termite control, I'm getting the chemical being used by Professional Pest control company from my college buddy. Hindi sya kasi available over the counter. The chemical name is Cypermethrin. Brand name is Cyper TC

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/cyper-tc-p-53.html

Thanks sa info sir. Ok din sana to kaya lang wala na akong time pag-umuuwi para mag-diy pa.

Anyway, nakapunta na sila at nag-inspection sa bahay. Yung suggestion nila are soil treatment and powder tsaka bait system. Medyo mahal nga quote pero ok na din basta mawala lang anay kasi yung sa mapecon ko dati quarterly nagti-treat pero di pa rin totally nawala.

atmar

Rewards: 1

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 09:00:53 am »

yes....yan ang problema these days....ang mga magandang gamot hindi available to everybody......ang nakaka bili lang ang mga applicators.

hindi kagaya dati.  tapos ang pinaka matagal these days 5yrs lang....dati 20yrs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Ideyatech, Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.8 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC